The Expert Event Managers programme
This programme is aimed at organisations and individuals who are very serious about delivering high quality and rewarding event experiences. Events will form an integral part of their marketing strategy. It is a concept to completion and every stage in between solution. It allows participants to be able to design, plan, promote and deliver successful events…under the guidance and support of their own Event Expert.
In a nutshell: You will receive 1 ½ days of in-house event specific training for 6-10 people with end to end support. The training will be based on the types of events you are planning to run.
- 1 days’ In-house event management training
- NB: The course can be presented in a standard format i.e. using my branded templates or premium format for those who want to use their own pictures and logo’s. For a premium course add another £200 to the course fee.
- ½ day in-house follow on workshop / action planning session or subject specific session
- Copy of the presentation notes
- Copy of the workbooks and any additional notes
- Copies of event planning templates and examples of good practice
- 6 months remote follow-on support to include 3 group calls and email support
- Free access to any event planning webinars I run
The Expert Event Managers programme gives you:
- A practical, hands on high content session designed to give you all the tools you need to run successful events – on time, on budget, every time.
- Clear, logical, easy to follow advice that you can implement straight away.
- Copies of the presentation slides and a workbook for easy future reference
- Access to my unique 7-stage event planning process which provides a framework and focus for all future event planning activities.
- An in-house course that offers you benefits that include training that is entirely focussed on your needs: travel and course fee cost savings: convenience: reduction in time away from the office and the chance to open up the course to colleagues in other departments also running events.
- Three group follow up calls where we will share and discuss any work completed and explore options for improvements and so build delegates’ confidence, as they learn to be an event manager
- 6 months email support enabling you to ask questions, test ideas and suggestions out and where I will offer recommendations…meaning you are not alone!
- Your own on tap ‘event expert’ working alongside you every step of the way helping you to embed learning, apply your new-found event planning skills to designing and delivering a great event.
All this means…. that together we’ll be working towards turning accidental or occasional event managers into confident and skilled events professionals…who know how to deliver higher return on event figures, make smarter event decisions and are able to reduce costs and planning time.
In short…the ‘how to’ of consistently delivering a range of successful, memorable and rewarding events.
Your investment: £2300 + expenses
NB: If my face to face courses are not something you can do right now, then do check out my on-line offerings. They might just be a good alternative?