This virtual events management course helps turn event managers into confident and skilled online event producers able to deliver brilliant virtual events
- Has your existing in-person event programme temporarily hit the buffers: they are no more?
- Are you keen to continue to engage with your customers and members on line but really don’t know where to start?
- Have you already ready tried online events and they have not really worked
- Do you want to ensure your online events are just as good as your off line events?
- Do you want to be able confidently and consistently deliver brilliant online live events manager?
- Do you simply want to know the ‘how to’ of success virtual event planning?
If so, this how to design, plan and deliver successful and rewarding virtual events course is for you
Oh, we still do love them – they just need to look at little different right now. Please be assured that events appeal to our primal universal instinct, to gather together to learn, be entertained, celebrate and communicate with each other face to face…it’s in our DNA. Our stand out memories often revolve around a shared experience, an event. Live Events will never go out of fashion – accept right now; when we need to play by the rules for a much greater good. And guess what…we are now loving virtual events too…when done well!
But today…everything is different.
Live in-person events are no more (at least until the end of the year are my thoughts). Let’s take them on line they say. We’ll Zoom them! Alas many of us are already Zoomed out. On line events cannot be planned and delivered in the same way as their ‘off line’ live counterparts.
But the show must go on. If events form part of your marketing and financial strategy, now more than ever, you must continue to help, educate and support your customers and members – and move your event programme on line.
The truth is:
As with live face to face events virtual events must be delivered with a very high degree of professionalism: creating wonderful on-line experiences is a new skill: one you can and must learn. Get it wrong and right before your very eyes you can see your audience with one key stoke ‘leave the meeting’, with the resultant financially and reputation damage. Events are after all the ultimate live marketing experience.
The fact is:
You will already know how to run a great event. You’ve probably planned and delivered many. So, some things may feel easy to transfer into the virtual events world but importantly, there are some very significant differences that you need know if, you want to confidently and consistently deliver high quality and engaging virtual live events…that your audiences will love and want to talk about.
Most of us too realise, that virtual is here to stay. Hybrid events (live and virtual) must become part of everyone’s future event programmes. Your competitors probably know this too. The opportunity to generate leads, build and reach much bigger audiences, add another revenue stream, reduce costs and really tick that sustainability box has to be taken.
Help – it’s a new virtual events world:
I have been creating and delivering on line events for a little while now but it was only a small part of the business. It is NOW everything. I’ve had to move wholly on-line. These past few weeks I have been researching, participating in and using my 20+ years of practical event management experience using my experience to bring you the best in class virtual event planning masterclass. I am more than ready to help you!
I will help you and your team design, plan, programme, promote and deliver you’re on line events. I will give you the building blocks: a concept to completion guide to successful and rewarding on line events.
If you want. Once you have completed the course I will then remotely (email, zoom, call or in person if permitted) sit alongside through every design, programming, promotional and delivery decision; for the next 6 months: when you will be ready to go it alone.
Let me level with you:
There are certain live event planning skills you can transfer right across to the online event world. But there are some really crucial differences and its vital you understand how to deliver an outstanding online live events experiences: one that really does feel as though you are in the room!
The virtual events course
So, on my on line How to organise successful virtual events course I am going to teach you everything I know and have learnt about the ‘how to’ of organising great on line events experiences. I will give you the confidence and skills to run your own on line events: training sessions, conferences, meetings, symposiums, seminars, networking, open days, launches, awards etc….and all in just a few hours!
My courses are bespoke, hands on, high content and practical sessions designed to give you all the tools, tips and best practices you need to run successful events – on time, on budget, every time. They are concept to completion style courses with optional follow up support, if you want it. You will get clear, logical and easy to follow advice that you can implement straight away.
You will also get high quality course materials which include:
- A 20+ page reference material – jammed packed with additional materials
- A course workbook of activities to help you try out your new found learning
- Various event planning templates – so you don’t have to create your own
Course Outcomes: you will learn how to:
- Designing online events your customers or visitors actually want
- Harness this new opportunity to drive engagement, revenue and audience reach
- Create and design online event programmes that will deliver results in the virtual world
- Effectively design presentations for the online audience
- Search, select and support your virtual presenters. NB: Presenting on line requires new skills to learnt and used
- Create high levels of audience engagement NB: don’t deliver on this and they will simply click and ‘leave the meeting’
- Understand which platform is right for your event and your audience
- Price your on line events to sell
- Increase your event sign up rates by creating effective event promotional plans using on and off line media
- Construct accurate operational plans to help you set up and run your events
- Obtain feedback and evaluate the effect of your event
And of course, know that you can design and deliver successful and rewarding on line virtual events: packed full of great take away memories
Interested? Want to be a virtual events master planner and would like a copy of the programme and price? Then pop your details in the contact me form
Who is How to design, plan and deliver successful and rewarding virtual events for?
This virtual events management course is specifically for:
- Event managers who have no or little actual virtual events experience or formal training.
- Anybody who has been given a virtual event to organise or been asked to help plan and deliver an online event.
- Event managers who have been asked to move their existing event programme online
- Anybody who has already tried virtual events but found they have not quite delivered.
- Anybody who wants to know how to run virtually brilliant events
It is suitable for all types of business events.
Virtual events Course timings
Generally, I run my virtual courses in 2-hour blocks with a break: either over a day or a series of days. For this course I’d need 3 x 2 hours training time.
Your event tutor: Chris Powell, The Event Expert:
Chris Powell is Director of The Event Expert: an event management training and consultancy company Chris has been designing, planning and delivering events for 24 years. He has helped clients from the world of business, exhibitions, education, sport, the public and charity sector, training, tourism, creative agencies and festivals develop the ideas, skills and confidence to go it alone: run their own events. He specialises in providing on line, in-house and virtual webinar events training and consultancy services to accidental, occasional and professional event managers across the UK, Europe and the Middle East. His clients include some very well-known names. He’s an in-demand event specialist.
He is a self-confessed event groupie…a lover of all thing’s events and a student of event management; keen to know what the latest event trends are and perhaps somewhat modestly suggests he is still learning to be an event manager!
However, with some 500 events successfully completed and over 5000 events managers trained, it’s safe to say that there is not much Chris doesn’t know about the ‘how to’ of successful events.
He is a regular blogger on all thing’s events, a speaker and author of two event planning books. Work with or listen to Chris and you will get clear, logical and easy to follow advice based on his 20+ years of practical events management experience. He does indeed practice what he preaches.
Interested? Want to be a virtual events master planner and would like a copy of the programme and price? Then pop your details in this contact me form