The Confident Event Managers programme
The Confident Event Managers Programme is aimed at organisations who use events as a key part of their marketing strategy. They are serious about their events and want to ensure they are both successful and rewarding. They may have already run events that have not quite delivered and need to improve their return on event figures. This is a comprehensive programme with after course support.
In a nutshell: You get 1 days’ worth of bespoke in-house expert event planning training for 6-10 people delivered as per course programme and including any additional course requests or revisions and 6 weeks worth of follow up support.
- 1 days’ In-house event management training
- NB: The course can be presented in a standard format i.e. using my branded templates or premium format for those who want to use their own pictures and logo’s. For a premium course add another £200 to the fee.
- Copy of the presentation notes
- Copy of the workbooks and any additional notes
- Copies of event planning templates and examples of good practice
- 6 weeks remote follow-on support to include group calls and email support
- Discounted access to any webinars I run.
The Confident Event Managers Programme gives you:
- A practical, hands on high content session designed to give you all the tools you need to run successful events – on time, on budget, every time.
- Clear, logical, easy to follow advice that you can implement straight away.
- Copies of the presentation slides and a workbook for easy future reference
- Access to my unique 7-stage event planning process which provides a framework and focus for all future event planning activities.
- An in-house course that offers benefits that include training that is entirely focussed on your needs: cost savings: convenience: reduction in time away from the office and the chance to open up the course to colleagues in other departments in your organisation also running events.
- Two group follow up calls which means we will be able to share and discuss examples of any work completed and explore options for improvements and so build course delegates’ confidence…as they learn to be an event manager
- 6 weeks of email support which means you can share your thoughts, test ideas out and where I can offer recommendations…meaning you are not alone!
- Your own on tap ‘events expert’ working alongside you for the first few weeks after your training: helping you to apply your new-found event planning skills to designing and delivering great events.
In short…the ‘how to’ of delivering successful, memorable and rewarding events.
Your investment: £1500 + expenses
NB: If my face to face courses are not something you can do right now, then do check out my on-line offerings. They might just be a good alternative?