We specialise in helping businesses, individuals and public sector officers organise their own exceptional events.
We’ll provide expert advice and practical help at every stage of the event management process
Event Management Courses
We’ll create bespoke courses and train you to run your own events.
We’ll write and deliver talks on the ‘how to’ of planning successful events.
On the face of it ‘planning events’ seems quite a simple thing. The reality is quite different. With event planners under pressure to deliver successful events – it may make sense to get help from someone who has been organising events for quite a long time!
The Event Expert, led by Chris Powell, is a Hampshire-based event management consultancy specialising in helping businesses, individuals and public sector officers organise their own exceptional events.
In short – we’ll give you the ideas, skills and confidence… To do it yourself.
With a real passion for events and experience across all types of corporate and public events – helping you design, plan and produce events is what we love to do, please see our case studies.
Events are like live stage shows – complex and very very public. Like many things in life the ability to deliver great events has to be learned. Here’s the good news: with a little of the right kind of help we can all be successful event planners – delivering events that inspire, engage and reward audiences.
So how can we help you?
- Are you planning an event?
- Are an accidental or occasional event planner and been given an event to organise and don’t really know where to start?
- Tried events before and thought there must be an easier way?
- Want to know how to increase audience numbers and engagement at your events?
- Want to ensure you deliver a memorable and rewarding event?
See how our courses can help you
We can offer you the following services:
Short Event Management Courses
Do you want to improve your event planning skills? Then please check out our suite of face to face and On-line event management courses where you find course outlines and programmes? Learn more about our courses.
Know what you are looking for? Choose the course for you.
Event Management Consultancy
1. If you want somebody to support you through every step of the event management process, (we’ll learn and deliver your event together) then this service is for you
2. If you just want help with certain specific parts of your event then we happy to do this too. Further details can be found here event consultancy services
Event planning tip
A recent visit to an event left me with a sour taste. It took me one hour to get out of the car park. Public event car parks, particularly those that are temporary parking solutions must be managed. Meaning – on the access roads to the car park: at any key junctions: at the entrance to the car park: in the car park: have people to tell me exactly where to park: ideally have a separate in the and out and certainly have managed exiting arrangement: vital when there is sudden down pour and everyone leaves at the same time!
Looking for help? Want to learn the ‘how to’ of managing your own events?Help is here