We’ll do it all for you... so you don't have to!
Events are like live stage shows - complex and very, very public. Every great event therefore, needs a great director.
The best directors are usually associated with the best productions. The Event Expert team always undertakes event management with a real understanding of the audience and participants’ needs and expectations.
We believe that events of any kind should stimulate minds, stir an emotional response. After all, first and foremost, events must be about exciting, engaging and rewarding those in front of you.
Events are the ultimate ‘live’ marketing experience - get it right and, ‘wow’, you can feel just how good it is; get it wrong - and you know the rest…
Events are a really great opportunity to inspire your audience and to make a positive, lasting impression on them. So, what do you want your audience to say, think or feel about you?
“Love the way they do things.”
“What fantastic staff.”
“We really to need to talk to them.”
The Event Expert team knows that well-designed and produced events can deliver considerable returns on investment which do lead to real customer, supplier and staff engagement.
So, what do we do?
Today’s event audiences expect high-quality entertainment and production services. Creating memorable events, when there is so much to consider, is no easy task! The following are just some aspects which The Event Expert team will consider for each event on which we work:
- Event research and feasibility analysis
- Creative input
- Venue finding and evaluation
- Site planning
- Contractor booking and management
- Audience profiling
- Event promotion
- Budget control
- Risk assessments
- Event management plans
- Health & safety management
- Security advice
- Operational planning
- Event day management.
So, how do we manage events?
For businesses, organisations and individuals requiring an experienced events manager to deliver their events, we can offer a full event management service, from concept to completion. Typically, we will:
- Listen to what you want
- Ask lots of questions to establish a shared understanding of what you want your event to achieve
- Advise, support and guide you through every stage of your event’s creation, planning and production
- Agree on your event’s purpose, planning process and time frame
- Develop your event’s look, feel and theme
- Source, evaluate and plan your venue
- Develop your event’s programme and associated activities
- Promote, produce and staff your event
- Deliver an event which exceeds your audience’s expectations - on time and on budget.
What do we need from you?
- An open mind
- Suitable budget.
To find out more, read some of our recent case studies and check out what our clients’ testimonials say about us. If you want us ‘to do it all’ for you, we are more than happy to do this.
However, if you think that you just need a little help and guidance, someone to help you design, plan and deliver a great event then have a look at our Event Management Courses and our Event Management Coaching sections.
Interested? Get in touch.
Contact The Event Expert team:
t: +44 (0)1256 335 192
m: +44 (0)7944 317 247